Political Ads on Groundspeak?!?

Team Snorkasaurus

I am HUGELY disappointed to see "Yes on Prop 8" ads on the Groundspeak web site. Why would Groundspeak allow ANY political ads to be placed on their site? Please don't misunderstand, I would be just as turned off by "No on Prop 8" ads here as well. It seems like the wrong place for divisive political ads considering the diversity of the Geocaching community.

Does Groundspeak actually support California's Prop 8???

:D

I am HUGELY disappointed to see "Yes on Prop 8" ads on the Groundspeak web site. Why would Groundspeak allow ANY political ads to be placed on their site? Please don't misunderstand, I would be just as turned off by "No on Prop 8" ads here as well. It seems like the wrong place for divisive political ads considering the diversity of the Geocaching community.

Does Groundspeak actually support California's Prop 8???

:D

We don't support any political agenda as a company (which I told you in the email).

We don't support any political agenda as a company (which I told you in the email).

Thanks for the speedy reply! I am relieved to know that Groundspeak does not support any specific political agenda. I actually posted this thread prior to contacting you through e-mail, sorry if I caused any confusion! I will reply to your e-mail. THANKS AGAIN!!!