Extremely Rare Kuntry Kashin coin up for sale

derschlings

I have several coins that I've purchased or produced over the years that I've been saving for hard-to-find kinds of trades. However, with our nation's recent economic situation, times appear to be changing. There is a Womens Pregnancy Center here in Ocala that is in dire need of help. So I'm putting my money where my mouth is, and I'm listing a number of highly sought after coins on ebay over the next couple weeks. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the pregnancy center to help women who find themselves in unplanned, unanticipated, or crisis pregnancies. There are links on the auction page for more info on the pregnancy center, the Walk For Life, as well as my own sponsor page.

So... here's the link to the auction. Please bid early, bid often, bid high (gosh, kinda sounds like voting advice :) )

Kuntry Kashin Antique Copper Charity Auction 1 of only 5 minted!

Only 5 of these coins were minted in this finish (antique copper with an empty moon)... and no more like this will ever be minted. This is your chance to win a really rare coin and the value of the donation will be doubled!!

25437973-9131-4955-a006-47b96b211c03.jpg

Thanks to everyone for their support of this very worthy cause!

I have several coins that I've purchased or produced over the years that I've been saving for hard-to-find kinds of trades. However, with our nation's recent economic situation, times appear to be changing. There is a Womens Pregnancy Center here in Ocala that is in dire need of help. So I'm putting my money where my mouth is, and I'm listing a number of highly sought after coins on ebay over the next couple weeks. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the pregnancy center to help women who find themselves in unplanned, unanticipated, or crisis pregnancies. There are links on the auction page for more info on the pregnancy center, the Walk For Life, as well as my own sponsor page.

So... here's the link to the auction. Please bid early, bid often, bid high (gosh, kinda sounds like voting advice :) )

Kuntry Kashin Antique Copper Charity Auction 1 of only 5 minted!

Only 5 of these coins were minted in this finish (antique copper with an empty moon)... and no more like this will ever be minted. This is your chance to win a really rare coin and the value of the donation will be doubled!!

25437973-9131-4955-a006-47b96b211c03.jpg

Thanks to everyone for their support of this very worthy cause!

We hope your Auction goes Very High and hope the money that is raised for your charity goes along ways. It is a thoughtful thing you are doing. Keep up the good work.

How many different are there ? I think i had them all.

There were 4 versions produced for sale; another version was done for the forum members whose ideas were used on the back of the coin.

Waaaaay back when the second minting was being done at HogWild, I had them mint several different finishes in very limited numbers... like only 5 each. These have almost all been gifted or traded. None were ever sold. I decided to make some of these available as charity auctions... as contributions from the local community to the Pregnancy Center have dropped dramatically the last 18 months... the recession is hitting us pretty hard here in central Florida.

Thanks to the generosity here, I've been able to make several sizable donations. :D

I'll most likely be posting a new coin each week to benefit the Pregnancy Center.