Issues with Palm browser on WAP site

FireRef

Ever since GS.com updated the WAP interface a few months back, it has disabled the ability to use the numbers on my keypad to select the various options. I have to hit a very small point on the touchscreen with the stylus - it doesn't even have the names of the selections as hotlinks, just the numbers themselves. On most sites with numbers, and the WAP interface before, you could pick the numbers on the keypad, and they would select the numbered option.

Can we fix this?

The issues with mobile browsers have been brought up before, but perhaps this is the first mention of that specific problem.

Apparently the answer is to get an IPhone, and wait for the new application to come out.

I used to be able to stay signed in on the regular site, but now I must sign-in EVERY TIME.

Edited by AZcachemeister

The issues with mobile browsers have been brought up before, but perhaps this is the first mention of that specific problem.

Apparently the answer is to get an IPhone, and wait for the new application to come out.

I used to be able to stay signed in on the regular site, but now I must sign-in EVERY TIME.

The new application for the iPhone is already out - that doesn't solve my problem. I'd like to see them go back to what they had before that worked - all this appeared to be was a format change which made it very user-unfriendly. I'd like to see someone from gs.com indicate if this is likely to get fixed or not.

I've yet to see any official comment or response in the other threads about mobile browser non-functionality.

I would be surprised (but certainly pleased) if there were any such response in this one.

While I have found many non-Geocaching advantages in owning my TREO, I actually bought it (and am paying for unlimited web access in my phone plan) in order to use the Geocaching website from the field. Now the usefulness of that decision is apparently fading away.

I've yet to see any official comment or response in the other threads about mobile browser non-functionality.

I would be surprised (but certainly pleased) if there were any such response in this one.

While I have found many non-Geocaching advantages in owning my TREO, I actually bought it (and am paying for unlimited web access in my phone plan) in order to use the Geocaching website from the field. Now the usefulness of that decision is apparently fading away.

Agreed