Caching support in Manchester?

panther_d

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Stockport on a business trip in two weeks time, and I've got a TB coming with me from Michigan that needs to go to Scotland. Unfortunately, I most likely won't have access to a car, and I'm not sure whether the bug will fit in any of the small caches that are within walking distance of my hotel.

So I was wondering if anyone might be willing to give me a ride to one of the regular caches in the area, in case I cannot find a large enough box to put it by myself?

Dates would be either the 4th or the 6th of November, in the evening...

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Stockport on a business trip in two weeks time, and I've got a TB coming with me from Michigan that needs to go to Scotland. Unfortunately, I most likely won't have access to a car, and I'm not sure whether the bug will fit in any of the small caches that are within walking distance of my hotel.

So I was wondering if anyone might be willing to give me a ride to one of the regular caches in the area, in case I cannot find a large enough box to put it by myself?

Dates would be either the 4th or the 6th of November, in the evening...

Cheers,

Daniel

failing that, and informal meet up in the city centre to exchange a TB or two could be arranged...?

Can't help myself unfortunately - I'm in London!