Congrats to Tjapukai

garyhoney

:grin: A BIG YABBA DABBA DOO :grin: from us. A shame you missed out on the record for most FTF's in 24hours in UK. We held the record until August, but only for a miserly 26 caches but we still have our 700+ genuine FTF's.

Well done buddy.

Best wishes and keep up the hunt (Especially FTF'S)

Jinny & Dave (cats-eyes)

Congrats to Tjapukai who spent another hard day at the 'office' by grabbing 64 FTF's today, passing through the 400 barrier to 449 FTF's. I was about to claim a record for him but I see that Luzian also knows how to feast on those virgin caches.

Thanks Gary (actually it took me to 448, I miscounted). As you know I'm not a forum sort of guy. 'Twas fun but just brings the 500 FTFs before Xmas into play which is annoying, as i was thinking of taking it easy.

:) A BIG YABBA DABBA DOO :) from us. A shame you missed out on the record for most FTF's in 24hours in UK. We held the record until August, but only for a miserly 26 caches but we still have our 700+ genuine FTF's.

Well done buddy.

Jinny & Dave (cats-eyes)

Thanks.... your 700+ FTFs at around 30% of finds is a mind-boggling feat. Keep up the good work yourselves. :unsure: Gary Honey and I have been thinking of putting together a more extensive UK caching record site including the records that are not on the current site. That's as soon as people stop setting caches...

best wishes

tjapukai (Alan)

Congratulations

from us too :):anibad::angry:

Well done buddy we think you'll be keeping the record for quite some time.

ALMOST reached luzian's record of 73 FTFs achieved back in August

Izzy & Paul

:yikes::unsure::smile::):tired:

thanks; I had forgotten about that Chiltern Hundreds series -- set while I was out of the country! I am glad Luzian's record was quite a bit ahead of my 64 as I didn't try for the last 4 (don't know why; I could have PAfed for the cords which were published while I was out and about). So, if the record had been 65-67 then I would have been gutted when I got home; still it's not about the numbers, is it? :cool:

:D A BIG YABBA DABBA DOO :D from us. A shame you missed out on the record for most FTF's in 24hours in UK. We held the record until August, but only for a miserly 26 caches but we still have our 700+ genuine FTF's.

Well done buddy.

Jinny & Dave (cats-eyes)

Thanks.... your 700+ FTFs at around 30% of finds is a mind-boggling feat. Keep up the good work yourselves. ;) Gary Honey and I have been thinking of putting together a more extensive UK caching record site including the records that are not on the current site. That's as soon as people stop setting caches...

best wishes

tjapukai (Alan)

You could always just try asking about other records being listed?