Mapcreate not showing Jeppesen data! Help?!?!

mgray1982

I have mapcreate 7, and it's not showing any of the Jeppesen aviation info (VOR's, NDB's, airspace...etc). I have the LEI card reader and it appears to be working properly.

Any help?

Possibly related, but when I try and load the "International Map.lcm" file from the MMC card, I get a (Run-time error '339' Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid) and the program closes.

Thank you

PS. Does anyone know a good Lowrance message board??

Edited by mgray1982

I'd call Lowrance support. Sometimes it takes a couple of trys to get a knowledgeable person but they have always come through for me.

That's what I'm going to do on Monday. I've waited a long time for tech support once already, and I had to wait another 20mins just for the guy to go and grab a product to look at. But he was helpful once we were talking.

I just have a feeling this might be a complicated issue, as I can't find any reference of it online.

Do you have the aviation data checked in the display settings? There is a panel that will let you selectively add/ remove map data from view. Sounds simple but if I remember correctly it's not a setting that stands out.

Unfortunately yes, I've checked that. I actually don't see anything that says aviation, just Airports, which even it's sub-menu's only pertain to airports. What I'm after is the navigation aids and airspace. Seems it is for some reason not loading it from the SD card. Although the GPS unit itself can load it fine.