Track/Pic Sharing sites

jimlarkey

Are there any hosting sites that recognize geotagged pics and associated track files?

• PBase.com recognizes geotagged pics and maps them, but does not show track logs.
  • MapBuzz.com shows tracklogs, but does not recognize the geotagged pics.
  • ExpertGPS recognizes geotagged pic and tracklogs, but does not share on website.

Is there a sharing site that does it all?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jim

I am trying KoosKoos's suggestion of Everytrail.com, which on first glance appears to offer what I am looking for.....a trail sharing site that recognizes geotagged pics. It also offers some stats similar to uTrack.com which is really nice.

With regard to xxgg's question regarding what I'm looking for: I want to be able to share a hike like the image below, with all the data files and photo residing on the hosting website. I don't want to create a bloated Google Earth kmz file for example, with all the photos and track data in the file. The kmz files can grow very large when you include photos, and make sharing with email difficult.

So I want to share, like the image below, tracks and geotagged pics, with the data residing on a hosting site.

Thanks, & Cheers!

Jim

104545629.jpg