How to import Garmin maps into Mapcreate for Lowrance

fish*n*fools

Thanks airmapper:)

cool, I will check out the site.

in your opinion is mapcreate a good mapping software?

thanks again,

Conrad

You might be able to find some info here, or at least get a program that may be able to do the conversion to get maps on your unit, but not for MapCreate.

As you may or may not know, what you want to do is not an easy task, as the software is made to prevent such actions.

In what way?

For getting maps on your Lowrance unit it is about the only option you have aside from making your own which isn't easy. For using it beyond that (waypoint management and such) I'd recommend other programs.

If the detail of mapping is what you mean, it's pretty good. It is comparable to Garmin's Topo Mapping.

In what way?

For getting maps on your Lowrance unit it is about the only option you have aside from making your own which isn't easy. For using it beyond that (waypoint management and such) I'd recommend other programs.

If the detail of mapping is what you mean, it's pretty good. It is comparable to Garmin's Topo Mapping.

howdy,

yes, for waypoint management.

on another GPS note; I'm looking for a gps tracking unit for my dogs. I've been looking at Garmins units, but decided to do a little more research before I purchase units.

thanks again buddy