Nuvi 770 won't take all caches

bpc232

Never mind. I mis-posted this. Hummm, I don't see where to click to delete this post. Uhhh, it's not a good night.

I've loaded 450 caches into GSAK, run the macro, and watched all 450 caches get processed. When I run the proper version of POILoader, it sends only 278 caches to the nuvi. I reran POILoader and removed all the caches, then repeated the whole process, still loading only 278 caches of 450. I tried again to load them onto an SD card in the nuvi and still, only 278 caches loaded. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thank you in advance,

Brian

Edited by bpc232

Check out these sites. They should cover your Nuvi questions.

http://pilotsnipes.googlepages.com/index.html

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=...amp;#entry52922

Should cover what you need to know w/ regard to GSAK export to Nuvi.

"We have discovered there is a very strong likelihood that the version of firmware on your Garmin Nuvi - and more importantly the version number of POILoader - play an important part in making this project work successfully.

For this reason, we recommend that you download POILoader from the link above, as this is a copy stored here locally on this website and so is permanently available.

We know this project works with POILoader version 2.5.2 and so we strongly recommend that you use this version to upload your data to the Garmin Nuvi."

Good Luck!