Loading info to my Garmin 60cxs

Bloomfacts

How funny, I asked the same question last night. I know I'm not the best person to respond, but I'll try my best.

If you haven't already, download Geocaching Swiss Army Knife (GSAK).

Click on the Gps tab, then click on the tab labeled send waypoints. You will then want to open the help page and click on miscellaneous tab and then to special tabs.

Just copy and past the tags onto the Waypoint description format(comment) line. The one below is what I did for myself, but it all depends on personal preference. Hope I didn't confuse you any more. Good luck on getting it worked out.

%con1 %dif1a %hint %bug %last4

I just got a Garmin 60CSx. Is there a way for me to download the Cache name, coor, last find date, etc. to my Garmin. I have some friends last always seem to have that information on their GPSr and I am not sure how to do it. I can't imagine they do it manually every time.

Silly2day is correct, but if you want to do more use this link: Customize 60csx

It's rather simple to get a lot more into the 60csx.

I just got a Garmin 60CSx. Is there a way for me to download the Cache name, coor, last find date, etc. to my Garmin. I have some friends last always seem to have that information on their GPSr and I am not sure how to do it. I can't imagine they do it manually every time.

Silly2day is correct, but if you want to do more use this link: Customize 60csx

It's rather simple to get a lot more into the 60csx.

What I forgot to say is that I am a Mac user. That means that I can not use GSAK