Garmin GPSMAP 60CS

royta

I purchased this GPS unit brand new in December of 2004. I've picked up a few geocaches and created a few cool mountain bike routes with this GPS unit. I've used it with MapSource City Select maps so that I could enter addresses and have it tell me how to get to them. While mountain biking, this GPS has not been used on a handlebar mount. It has always been in my camelbak, as I was always afraid it might get damaged on the handlebars. I like to take good care of my gear. There is absolutely nothing functionally wrong with this unit. There is some keypad wear, which can be visible on the "IN", "OUT", and "ENTR" buttons. There are no gouges in the case or screen, but there might be a few scuffs. The only item missing from the original box contents is the belt clip, which I misplaced some time ago. To get this unit ready for sale, I've performed a "hard reset" and loaded the original "Americas Marine POI Database" maps back on. This unit's maps are now just as it was when it left the Garmin factory.

I took a few pictures shown below, which I hope shows everything you care to see. However, if there's something else you'd like to see a picture of, please let me know and I will get them either added to this thread or emailed to you as soon as I possibly can.

I do ask that you give me your information so that I can contact Garmin and have this unit changed from my name to yours.

94339c2e.jpg

0959c52c.jpg

6d1ab117.jpg

52b4f1c9.jpg

f4475a12.jpg

ffc1251b.jpg

9353093a.jpg

1dc56f65.jpg

4a333b51.jpg

7bdf7a2d.jpg

I'll do USPS Money Order and PayPal, but only PayPal if you pay via your PayPal Balance, PayPal Instant Transfer or PayPal eCheck. I do not have a PayPal Premier Account, nor do I want one. It appears just the plain jane Personal Account can accept credit cards, but I'd have to add the 4.9% + $0.30 USD to the total amount.

$150 OBO - You pay shipping from 84050 zip code

Please let me know if I'm completely out of line on my asking price. I want to be fair, but I also don't want to give away a great GPS unit.

if you still have it the unit i would be willing to offer $135.00

I purchased this GPS unit brand new in December of 2004. I've picked up a few geocaches and created a few cool mountain bike routes with this GPS unit. I've used it with MapSource City Select maps so that I could enter addresses and have it tell me how to get to them. While mountain biking, this GPS has not been used on a handlebar mount. It has always been in my camelbak, as I was always afraid it might get damaged on the handlebars. I like to take good care of my gear. There is absolutely nothing functionally wrong with this unit. There is some keypad wear, which can be visible on the "IN", "OUT", and "ENTR" buttons. There are no gouges in the case or screen, but there might be a few scuffs. The only item missing from the original box contents is the belt clip, which I misplaced some time ago. To get this unit ready for sale, I've performed a "hard reset" and loaded the original "Americas Marine POI Database" maps back on. This unit's maps are now just as it was when it left the Garmin factory.

I took a few pictures shown below, which I hope shows everything you care to see. However, if there's something else you'd like to see a picture of, please let me know and I will get them either added to this thread or emailed to you as soon as I possibly can.

I do ask that you give me your information so that I can contact Garmin and have this unit changed from my name to yours.

94339c2e.jpg

0959c52c.jpg

6d1ab117.jpg

52b4f1c9.jpg

f4475a12.jpg

ffc1251b.jpg

9353093a.jpg

1dc56f65.jpg

4a333b51.jpg

7bdf7a2d.jpg

I'll do USPS Money Order and PayPal, but only PayPal if you pay via your PayPal Balance, PayPal Instant Transfer or PayPal eCheck. I do not have a PayPal Premier Account, nor do I want one. It appears just the plain jane Personal Account can accept credit cards, but I'd have to add the 4.9% + $0.30 USD to the total amount.

$150 OBO - You pay shipping from 84050 zip code

Please let me know if I'm completely out of line on my asking price. I want to be fair, but I also don't want to give away a great GPS unit.