Can this be a Traditional Cache?

The J_Team

I'm working on seting up a series of 7 caches that tell a story. The first 6 I would like to make traditional as stand alone caches that tell a different part of a the story. The finder can log the cache as you would any other traditional cache. Here is the part I'm not sure about. I want to put an optional twist to this. If the finder so chooses, they write down a code word I will have in each first 6 caches that will be used to find the 7th final Mystery cache.

My question is can I keep the first 6 Traditional?

I'm working on seting up a series of 7 caches that tell a story. The first 6 I would like to make traditional as stand alone caches that tell a different part of a the story. The finder can log the cache as you would any other traditional cache. Here is the part I'm not sure about. I want to put an optional twist to this. If the finder so chooses, they write down a code word I will have in each first 6 caches that will be used to find the 7th final Mystery cache.

My question is can I keep the first 6 Traditional?

Yes. In fact, there exist many such caches, or groups of caches, such as this, and even events with similar prerequisite requirements.

Yes, i've done that.

8 caches traditionals, leading to 4 mysterys, which lead you to 1 final mystery. Takes at least 2 days to find them all.

Me too.

6 caches with partial coords to a 7th. All were offroad 4WD caches at the extreme highest elevations (one low) in a circle around Mammoth Lakes, Ca. The shortest time to find all the caches got the final cache named for their team. It only changed names twice before I archived it. I then hid another cache near the old final in honor of the first team to find my offroad adventure series.

It's THE best way to do a multi IMO. :sad: