Kenosha, WI

Sioneva

Heading out to Kenosha over Labor Day to visit friends, hit the Renaissance Faire, and of course, go caching and addict some more people! I already have my friend's 14 year old daughter very excited about geocaching - she thinks it sounds cool. Of course, she is right!

Looking for some good recommendations for caches in that area. Non-micro, unless they are very interesting, clever, or have great views. :huh: Easy to middling moderately hard - though I'd love to tackle some REALLY tough ones, I'm not sure they'd be up for that!

Thanks for any suggestions given!

Heading out to Kenosha over Labor Day to visit friends, hit the Renaissance Faire, and of course, go caching and addict some more people! I already have my friend's 14 year old daughter very excited about geocaching - she thinks it sounds cool. Of course, she is right!

Looking for some good recommendations for caches in that area. Non-micro, unless they are very interesting, clever, or have great views. :huh: Easy to middling moderately hard - though I'd love to tackle some REALLY tough ones, I'm not sure they'd be up for that!

I had a suggestion for you, which is a great cache, but it seams to be disabled at the moment. GCYF13

Looking for some good recommendations for caches in that area. Non-micro, unless they are very interesting, clever, or have great views. :cry: Easy to middling moderately hard - though I'd love to tackle some REALLY tough ones, I'm not sure they'd be up for that!

I had a suggestion for you, which is a great cache, but it seams to be disabled at the moment. GCYF13

"*&$#@ Bladwin" is disabled right now because the area flooded several months ago, but it is still there (by now, I'm sure it's just fine). For shear shock value, you can't beat Baldwin. There are a very good assortment of caches in the part of Van Patton Woods where Baldwin resides.

There's also a bunch of very good caches long Kenosha's shoreline.

As for tough, try the "Nemesis" series.

Edited by rogheff