FS: Garmin Venture CX w/ 1GB SD Card

geowego

Greetings,

I am selling my Garmin Venture CX w/ 1GB SD Card and loaded with all mapping data for the 48 States from City Navigator NT 2008. The DVD was damaged on a flight back to California but everything minus Hawaii and Alaska is loaded and ready to go on the SD Caed. I have cached with it in California and Colorado and has been a great little unit. Also the mapping info led me strait to the cache without error.

Unit is about 2 months old and was brand new in the box when I got it. I also have all the manuals and original packaging that came with it.

I am asking $200.00 shipped. (Shipping will be normal ground)

If you are interested, please email at sean@crispinfamily.com

Thanks!

If you would like pictures emailed to you please let me know.

Price dropped to $160.00 shipped. Please email me if interested.

Greetings,

I am selling my Garmin Venture CX w/ 1GB SD Card and loaded with all mapping data for the 48 States from City Navigator NT 2008. The DVD was damaged on a flight back to California but everything minus Hawaii and Alaska is loaded and ready to go on the SD Caed. I have cached with it in California and Colorado and has been a great little unit. Also the mapping info led me strait to the cache without error.

Unit is about 2 months old and was brand new in the box when I got it. I also have all the manuals and original packaging that came with it.

I am asking $200.00 shipped. (Shipping will be normal ground)

If you are interested, please email at sean@crispinfamily.com

Thanks!

If you would like pictures emailed to you please let me know.

I would also like to include my Palm Tungsten E2 as well that I used for paperless caching. The Palm is in like new & excellent condition and comes with both the sync cable, home charger, Rhino style Palm hard case which provided great security while out on the trail and my version of Cachemate that I bought along with the Palm.

Included with the GPS is everything you need to get started enjoying the hunt. As stated before I have loaded the SD card with all 48 states (minus Hawaii & Alaska) with route information so all you would need to do is load your waypoints. I do not have the software any more as it had gotten damaged on my flight back to California recently. However there is no need to load anything from City Navigator as it has everything you need for mapping info.

If you have any questions or would like pictures of anything I have listed here, please let me know.

I would like to move the price back to $200.00 which included ground shipping to anywhere in the 48 states.

Thankyou.

Sean