We're Coming to Thailand!

T3mpt4tioN

So we (The 3 Cachekateers) are coming to Thailand in September and we would like to go caching. I have found a couple caches online that I think would be easy, however I don't know the area too well and unfortunatly we are not able to get a detailed map (so I can plan our route of attack effectively). I plan on staying in Pattaya since we are only allowed to go to Bangkok on a tour (which will not leave us very much time at all to go caching there!).

IF ANYONE can give me a bit of information - or PLANS on going caching on Sept 14th or 15th PLEASE let me know! Perhaps we can tag along for a an hour or two if you would like some company. I know back in Washington we got together with some other cachers and would go on a caching day and just get to know each other. I'm sure we could buy you/your family dinner or compensate you for your time and energy. I just find it very frustrating to be doing things so last minute and I know it would be much more enjoyable to have someone there that knows the area better than we do!

Thanks so much!

email me at:

hanenberger.melissa@cvn72.navy.mil

it's the easiest way to contact me.

-The 3 Cachekateers

So we (The 3 Cachekateers) are coming to Thailand in September and we would like to go caching. I have found a couple caches online that I think would be easy, however I don't know the area too well and unfortunatly we are not able to get a detailed map (so I can plan our route of attack effectively). I plan on staying in Pattaya since we are only allowed to go to Bangkok on a tour (which will not leave us very much time at all to go caching there!).

IF ANYONE can give me a bit of information - or PLANS on going caching on Sept 14th or 15th PLEASE let me know! Perhaps we can tag along for a an hour or two if you would like some company. I know back in Washington we got together with some other cachers and would go on a caching day and just get to know each other. I'm sure we could buy you/your family dinner or compensate you for your time and energy. I just find it very frustrating to be doing things so last minute and I know it would be much more enjoyable to have someone there that knows the area better than we do!

Thanks so much!

email me at:

hanenberger.melissa@cvn72.navy.mil

it's the easiest way to contact me.

-The 3 Cachekateers