Garmin POI Loader

Anybody know if there is a way to use the Garmin PIO Loader to export the resultant poi file to a folder on the hard drive?

I can send it to GPSr in "mass storage mode" and I can send it to a USB card reader, but don't see a way to send to a folder on my hard drive.

Reason: sometimes on the road I want to remote desktop into my home pc to retrieve latest PQs in GSAK. I can run the script to load cache data into cachemate and transfer it to where I am. But, unless there is an SD card connected to my home pc, I can't do this with POIs.

Anybody know if there is a way to use the Garmin PIO Loader to export the resultant poi file to a folder on the hard drive?

I can send it to GPSr in "mass storage mode" and I can send it to a USB card reader, but don't see a way to send to a folder on my hard drive.

Reason: sometimes on the road I want to remote desktop into my home pc to retrieve latest PQs in GSAK. I can run the script to load cache data into cachemate and transfer it to where I am. But, unless there is an SD card connected to my home pc, I can't do this with POIs.

Upgrade to ver 2.5.2.0 http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=927 and select "Custom Folder (Advanced)" on the second page.

Upgrade to ver 2.5.2.0 http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=927 and select "Custom Folder (Advanced)" on the second page.

Excellent! I was obviously using a previous version. Downloading 2.5.2.0 now. Thank you!