PayPal Subscription Failed to Renew

OpinioNate

Some members have reported that their legacy PayPal subscriptions (monthly or yearly) have failed to renew properly at the time payment was made. We are currently investigating this issue and will have a fix ready as soon as possible.

In the interim, we have added a grace period to all recently expired Premium Memberships to ensure our members have access to the enhanced Premium Membership features while we address the issue. Please be aware that, for a short time, the Premium Membership expiration date shown in your profile may not be accurate, but will be updated to reflect your actual account expiration date once the fix is in. Groundspeak will ensure that all our customers receive the full benefit for any Premium Membership payments made.

If you have specific questions about your PayPal subscriptions please direct them to contact@geocaching.com.

Why is Geocaching.Com interested in my billing address if I am renewing with PayPal?

Since I felt that Geocaching.Com had no business asking for my billing address when I am paying with PayPal, I filled in completely bogus information. Subscription renewed without a problem.

One further note--on the Geocaching.Com payment receipt page, it instructs to click on the "Continue" button. There is no "Continue" button on the page. Closest is "Return to Geocaching.Com".