I found a set of keys while on the hunt.

easy76

Hello to all cachers. I was out the other weekend july 20th, and found a set of keys dropped in the brush. If you were looking for this cache and lost a set of keys pm me. The cache name is Boy Scouts Alley (GCZF9G). Hope this helps someone out.

Hello to all cachers. I was out the other weekend july 20th, and found a set of keys dropped in the brush. If you were looking for this cache and lost a set of keys pm me. The cache name is Boy Scouts Alley (GCZF9G). Hope this helps someone out.

We recently lost a set of keys while out hunting in the northwest. learned a valueable lesson I would like to share.

We were using the key's because of the little flashlight on them. Found a cache under a bridge and let husband use the camera to take marvins picture while I logged the find! Got up left and traveled another 3 miles looking for 3 more caches. Walked back to the truck in a very busy park, as he slaps one pocket then the the other. ;) Yea you can picture it can't you! cussed a little, as we headed out to retrace our steps. I love caching and we are so new I tried to find every benifit I could to the walk. As he worried about the tool box keys, truck keys, gas cap keys! Called daughter who was about 25 miles away after about 2 hours of searching, she came to the rescue! She loves to do that she is 19! :D gee you adults need to be more responsible! yea yea yea here is your ten bucks for gas, thanks kiddo! :ph34r: While we were sitting in the parking lot I found two pennies heads up, through them in the bed of the truck and said lets hope they are at the guard shack. Sure enough they were. :P

I came home bought a small flash light for the cache bag. Had a set of keys made for caching on a easy clip on ring for the bag and we now make sure we put wallets and cell phones in the backpack in a seperate compartment that we don't get in and out of while we are out!

Rookies in the field that is for sure. Learn from our mistake! :o