Re Starting

psnipes

hey, I started with large caches... I'll move on to smaller ones when I get better... what I wanted to know is how do you contact someone when you have found one of their items... I'm going to add a TB to it and just wanted to let them in on the fun...

thanks

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you have a TB that you want to place in a cache that you have already found. Well, if that's the case, go to the log again and if you have activated your TB, it will show up under the area where you can type comments about finding the cache. (You might choose the "Note" option instead of logging a "found it"). Just leave a simple note that you are dropping off the TB and click on the TB from the screen below it. I think that should do it!

Good Luck

If I am reading your question correctly--it sounds like you found someone's signature item and want to make a travel bug out of it, and then contact the person who made the signature item to let them watch it travel. Do I have that right? If so, you just search for that cacher from your home page, on the right where it says 'find another player' then click on send message. Hope this helps. :)