Crawford county Pa. Looking for TB

The Treasure Hoards

Hi..I hope this is the right place on the forums for this topic..

My family is new to this geocaching stuff, we went with some friends a short time ago just too see what its like... and we are soooo addicted!!!

We are heading to central Pa. on vacation this weekend, and want very badly to take a travel bug we made with us to put in a cache there.. only troube is I dont have time to order any online, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a store in western Pa.. Erie etc.. that sells them?

Or even if a local fellow geocacher might have 1 or 2 they would be willing to sell us?

If so please let me know.. we would greatly appreciate it.. The grandkid cachers too!

thetreasurehoardes@gmail.com

the local store I know of is paga (pittsburgh area geocaching association). not sure they could ship you one in time. I'm in butler and do have one extra tag right now. I'm a good distance from crawford county so not sure if I can help too much. with gas prices I don't just hop in the truck and drive too far anymore. if you have access to nwpa yahoo group post on there. a lot of them are from erie and closer to you. good luck.

Edited by KerBear

the local store I know of is paga (pittsburgh area geocaching association). not sure they could ship you one in time. I'm in butler and do have one extra tag right now. I'm a good distance from crawford county so not sure if I can help too much. with gas prices I don't just hop in the truck and drive too far anymore. if you have access to nwpa yahoo group post on there. a lot of them are from erie and closer to you. good luck.

Thanks for the info..I placed an order with them today and having it shipped express, so it should be here Friday! Thank You!!!!!

TTH

KerBear - Thanks for the plug to the www.wpaga.com store!

TTH thank you for your purchase. Please let us know if everything was ok with it. We packed and shipped same day so I hope you received it on Thursday versus Friday and hope you had a great vacation with many enjoyable geo-moments.