Logon ID

mrpb27

Can someone tell me where to find my GC.com logon ID# please?

I am using the GSAK software and after changing some of the settings it is asking me for my ID# not my user name.

I know this is probably a basic question but I only found out about all this a few days ago.

Thanks

As far as I know, GSAK just wants your username, so just try that. I don't recall having to put in my ID number.

Anyway, your ID # is 1711476

There may be several ways to get this (one way is in GSAK itself), or go to your profile page, and just hover over the link "See the forum posts for this user"

Two pretty easy ways ...

1. If you have caches that you've placed and they're loaded into GSAK, add the "Owner ID#" field to the view. The number in that field for any caches you own is your ID.

2. Since your obviously already a forums user ;) click on the link which is your username in the top left of the screen (after the phrase "Logged in as"). The number shown at the end of the URL is your number.

I am using the GSAK software and after changing some of the settings it is asking me for my ID# not my user name.

I know this is probably a basic question but I only found out about all this a few days ago.

Thanks

Two pretty easy ways ...

1. If you have caches that you've placed and they're loaded into GSAK, add the "Owner ID#" field to the view. The number in that field for any caches you own is your ID.

2. Since your obviously already a forums user ;) click on the link which is your username in the top left of the screen (after the phrase "Logged in as"). The number shown at the end of the URL is your number.

Thanks

just replying to get my User id to show :-)

There's a "testing" thread for this kind of stuff pinned at the top of the Getting Started forum. Lest this become a test-fest, I'll shut down this thread.

Also, the answer is the Frequently Asked Questions thread pinend at the top.