Euchre Tournament at MWGB '08

Are_we_there_yet?

Hello all,

I am trying to get some input about having a euchre tournament while at the MWGB. I know that there was one last year but we didn't get a chance to get entered into it. I am hoping to be able to get a time slot in one of the buildings on Friday so as not to conflict with the poker game as some people wish to play in both. But I have several questions and I would like to see what everyone else thinks, so here goes.

The poker tourney I know has a geocoin buy in, and I was wondering whether or not a pathtag buy in would be feasible for the euchre games?

If so, what would be a reasonable quantity for the buy in?

Should the buy in be set up per person or per team?

Single or double elimination? (Single may be the only way to go depending on the number of teams and the amount of time we get.)

Should it be a winner take all or should the tags be broken down to award 1st, 2nd, & 3rd?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have never put anything like this together and I am looking for all the input I can get. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly

(Are_we_there_yet?)