Geocacher ... by name !

loba2007

Is it possible to find a Geocacher info page ( in order to contact him via email ) by using his geocaching nickname (or name) ?

A geocacher took a TB and left one in one of my caches but did not log any online.

I would like to reach him to let him know of the geocaching process concerning TB's and Geocoins.

All I have is the name he wrote in my cache logbook.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Loba2007

Is it possible to find a Geocacher info page ( in order to contact him via email ) by using his geocaching nickname (or name) ?

A geocacher took a TB and left one in one of my caches but did not log any online.

I would like to reach him to let him know of the geocaching process concerning TB's and Geocoins.

Loba2007

Sure it is!

Log into your account, on the right hand side click 'Find another player', type in the name and hey presto..!

Just make sure to give the cacher a couple of days to catch up on his/hers logging.

Edited by lrosell

Loba2007

Sure it is!

Log into your account, on the right hand side click 'Find another player', type in the name and hey presto..!

Thanks ... it's really appreciated !