FS Lowrance iFinder Express $75.00

I have a Lowrance iFinder Express that I would like to sell. I am asking $75.00 and will even pay for shipping within the US. I haven't used this unit very much but it works well, has a good accuracy, lowrance base maps, 12 channel waas reception, and a 120X160 display. It also has a MMC card slot with a 16mb MMC card. It uses 2 AA batteries. It also has a port for attaching an antenna.

This unit sells new for $189.00. I am asking $75.00. PM me if interested, or email me at dannycumbo@yahoo.com . Also, look me up on the geocaching site, my username is komebeaux on there also.

Thanks,

Danny

What is the express model? I cannot find it on the Lowrance page.
I believe (and someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong) it is a long discontinued version of the very early iFinder, from a time when Lowrance was marketing fundamentally identical models under different names with only tiny variations in accessories and packaging.

Not be a bad thing in itself -- the basic iFinder is (was) a solid and accurate model. However, the iFinder Express pre-dates the iFinder H2O (the oldest model still extant), and is not as waterproof as some people might like. Only IPX2 -- so make sure you have an aquapack (or at least a ziploc bag) if you plan to go caching in the rain.