3 Questions?

I have transferred a route and a track from my Garmin 60Cx to Map Source on my PC.

On the Graphic Map in Map Source I see the rroute and the.

I want to print thisGraphic Map but when I hit Print all I get is a blank sheet of paper.

Is there a display on my Garmin 60Cx that shows the Batter Level?

On the top of the Garmin Display there is an icon that says 3D. Is this controllable. It seems to imply that there can be a 2D display. If so how is it controlled?

I have transferred a route and a track from my Garmin 60Cx to Map Source on my PC.

On the Graphic Map in Map Source I see the rroute and the.

I want to print thisGraphic Map but when I hit Print all I get is a blank sheet of paper.

Is there a display on my Garmin 60Cx that shows the Batter Level?

On the top of the Garmin Display there is an icon that says 3D. Is this controllable. It seems to imply that there can be a 2D display. If so how is it controlled?

I know nothing about Map Source. Sorry.

You've never seen your Battery Meter? It's automatically placed on most screens. You have no control over where it displays. If you are on external power, you see the Power Plug icon instead of the Battery Meter.

If I understood what you mean, you have a misconception of the meanings of 2D and 3D in this application. They have no effect on the display whatsoever. Instead:

2D Operating Mode: A two-dimensional GPS position fix that includes only horizontal coordinates (no GPS elevation). It requires a minimum of three visible satellites.

3D Operating Mode: A three-dimensional GPS position fix that includes horizontal coordinates, plus elevation. It requires a minimum of four visible satellites.