Loading Multiple GPX Files to GSAK

BE Viking

I have been using GSAK and want to get the log files and descriptions - I understand that I need to download GPX files - which seems to work fine when I select one cache at a time - but, when I select all of the caches on a page and then try to load them to GSAK it uses a LOC file. Is there a place to change this?

You need to set up Pocket Queries, which will give you up to 500 .gpx files in each. Since you are in the Dallas area, you might find that setting up several "Date Placed" PQs will give you a wider search area. Here in this cache-rich area, I have to get seven "Date Placed" PQs to give me a 50-mile search radius.

When you get the .zip file in your email, you can just load it into GSAK. You don't need to unzip it first.

You need to set up Pocket Queries, which will give you up to 500 .gpx files in each. Since you are in the Dallas area, you might find that setting up several "Date Placed" PQs will give you a wider search area. Here in this cache-rich area, I have to get seven "Date Placed" PQs to give me a 50-mile search radius.

When you get the .zip file in your email, you can just load it into GSAK. You don't need to unzip it first.

OK - got that far. Is there a way to download the pictures into GSAK? In my limited experience - I find that the images offer as many clues as the logs on the tough ones.