nuvi 200

I read your info on pushing the satelite for a few seconds and you will be transfered to the other screen. I cannot get to that screen. when I am try to deal with coordinates i have to continually go back to the main screen and refresh the coordinates to get an idea of where I am. what could I be doing wrong? thanks for your help :D

I read your info on pushing the satelite for a few seconds and you will be transfered to the other screen. I cannot get to that screen. when I am try to deal with coordinates i have to continually go back to the main screen and refresh the coordinates to get an idea of where I am. what could I be doing wrong? thanks for your help :laughing:

Yeah, I'm having the same issue.. won't display!

I know what you are looking for because I have that screen on my Venture HC but I have never heard anything about it being available on the Nuvi 200. Nothing in the skimpy manual or the tutorials.

Just the bars in the upper left corner which tell you what you really need to know. Personally, I could care less about which satellites are accessed, just how many and the bars show that.

Edited by donc30

No satellite page on the NUvi 200, just the bars in the upper left corner.

You can also get coordinates by tapping the car icon on the map page. That gives you altitude also.

You cannot get a moving reading of coordinates. You must refresh each time after you move.

The last number of the coordinates will change about every three or four steps.

Also you need a compass to tell ypu which direction to move in to change coordinates.

It gets pretty easy after a couple of times.