Free Ontario Conservation Area Admission

M3J

On Sunday June 8, RBC is sponsoring something called "Gates Open" at all Ontario Conservation Areas and admission is free for the day. A great day to grab those caches that you refuse to pay admission to get!

It is part of RBC's Project Blue Water which is a 10 year $50 Million committment to ensure those in Canada and around the world have fresh water today and tomorrow. www.rbc.com/bluewater

Here is a link to a list of Ontario Conservation areas:

http://www.ontarioconservationareas.ca/

Edited by M3J

On Sunday June 8, RBC is sponsoring something called "Gates Open" at all Ontario Conservation Areas and admission is free for the day. A great day to grab those caches that you refuse to pay admission to get!

It is part of RBC's Project Blue Water which is a 10 year $50 Million committment to ensure those in Canada and around the world have fresh water today and tomorrow. www.rbc.com/bluewater

Excellent!!!

I had a look, but couldn't find any specific information. Is there any place online that states that the conservastion areas are free?

Sounds like it would be a great time to do a group assult on GCPRND - Mountsburg Island Cache I. Anyone have a canoe or we use my blow up boats again like we did on the Determination cache.

Excellent!!!

I had a look, but couldn't find any specific information. Is there any place online that states that the conservastion areas are free?

Sounds like it would be a great time to do a group assult on GCPRND - Mountsburg Island Cache I. Anyone have a canoe or we use my blow up boats again like we did on the Determination cache.

I don't know if it has been released to the public yet. This came from an internal email from the Ontario Southwest VP. June 6-14 is Customer Appreciation Week and this day is one part of it. I am sure info will be out to the public shortly but this is a "for real".

Excellent!!!

I have been in that blow up boat. And out of it. :D