How to properly activate a TB when all you get is...

creekland

I'm trying to activate a TB, but when I try to get past "Step 2" all I get is the geocaching, "Sorry! We encountered an error when requesting that page!" I've tried it twice - with two different dogtags - getting the same results.

On my TB page, it shows the TB's as active, and I could edit from there to add goals, etc, but I can't put in their original location (from PA, USA), etc., and I'd really like that on there.

Is there anyway to deactivate, then reactivate? Any other clues? We've never had this happen before...

I've tried several times throughout the day and still get hung up at the same spot with the same message. Any other ideas?

Is "Step 2" the place where you type n the TB's name and goal? If so, and if you're trying to include any HTML, you could get the error you're seeing. Trying putting "tbd" or some other plain temporary text in those fields during activation. Once it's done, edit the page to change the name and goal to what you want them to be.