Odd behavior when entering logs

I was logging some caches this morning from this weekend. My normal procedure is to find the first cache, enter my log and press submit. Then when my log is displayed, I enter the next GC ID in the field at the bottom of that screen. Today however, I'm getting a screen for inputting a number again. I used a work-around of navigating back to the previous cache and searching for closest to get to the pages I needed.

Anyone else experienceing this?

I was entering my weekend finds this morning and that function worked normally for me.

By the way, you mentioned that you enter the first cache then the next, etc. When I enter several caches that were all from the same day I always create the log for the last cache first, then entering the others in reverse order. That way the order the found caches are displayed are in the same order as I found them. The display shows the most recent dates first, but for some reason reverses the order that they are entered (with the first cache entered on a date being shown at the top of the day's entries). If the most recent date is shown at the top, then the most recent cache log for a date should also be shown at the top.

I was entering my weekend finds this morning and that function worked normally for me.

By the way, you mentioned that you enter the first cache then the next, etc. When I enter several caches that were all from the same day I always create the log for the last cache first, then entering the others in reverse order. That way the order the found caches are displayed are in the same order as I found them. The display shows the most recent dates first, but for some reason reverses the order that they are entered (with the first cache entered on a date being shown at the top of the day's entries). If the most recent date is shown at the top, then the most recent cache log for a date should also be shown at the top.

Technically, GC.com is showing them to you in-order... just the reverse of what most people would expect when looking at it, I think.

But, if you're interested in tracking the order in which you find things, among other stats, use something like GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife).

As for the button for entering "next cache" -- it's never worked for me, personally. Then again, I tend to disable javascript on pretty much every web page...

Dw i'n arfer y map (Does the OP (Evil Wolf) understand this? :o)

For that matter would Cymraeg qualify as odd behaviour when entering logs ;) - Write a log in cynghanedd... :D

I like to look at where I've been in the day while I'm logging my caches

Edited by Taoiseach