Muggled before it was ever released!

My wife and I went on a trip to see Larry the Cable Guy from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. On the way there I finished putting together a travel bug that I was going to put out if I found a cache near anywhere else that we had to go during our stay. We had a hotel for the night nad after the comedy show turned in around 10:30. When we came out from checking out at 11:oo the next morning my Chevy Avalanche had been stolen and the travel bug I had just finished was still in it. So it registered no miles and is already gone.

Do you know how many miles the Avalanche had on it when it was stolen?? Because, if it gets recovered (damged or not) you could check the odometer and then log those miles for the TB. :D

I know, it's not funny that your vehicle was stolen, just trying to shed some light...

-- George

How many miles did the Avalanche have on it? That would have bothered me more than the TB going missing............But then you can't insure a TB. :blink:

It had 91,000 kms on it so about 57,000 miles-ish. It makes me mad that it was stolen because I loved it and I hate dealing with insurance companies because they try to screw you all the time.