Looking for Nrthn Calif ppl

Diggy415

Well im new to this and wondering if anyone is in my area, doesn't look like too much activity here either, so if no activity it's not worth the time.

I enjoy geocaching where ever I go ... must admit I haven't been up to your county in a long while, tho; and I don't think I've ever geocached north of the SF Bay Area. Hmmm, maybe it's time, eh? LOL

You might want to consider creating some cache hides if the area is ripe for that ... you could be the pioneer in your area! I'm sure there are people up there who geocache; so you might also consider throwing a lil' event gathering at a local pizza place (or whatever) and meet some of them. Or plan a group cache outing ... those are SO much fun!

As far as whether it's worth the time ... well, what are your reasons for geocaching? My reasons are to get out on mini adventures, challenge myself beyond my comfort zone, enjoy places I wouldn't see otherwise, get some exercise away from the gym routine, and have a great time! It's totally worth my time ... even if I'm all alone.

boysnbarrie

San Diego

Edited by boysnbarrie

If your interested in a fun cache, try Rocky Ridge

Last time we were up around your neck of the woods, we found this cache and then did a little bit of cave exploring. If it weren't for this cache, we would have never stopped here.

I remember that there were not many caches around there but the quality was great!

Edited by Thunder-4