Garmin GPSmap 60CSx w/ Accessories

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let every one know that I just listed a GPSmap 60CSx with a bunch of accessories on eBay. Here is the link to the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=130217771853

Unfortunately, I'm only selling this unit on eBay. However, if you are Premium Member of Geocaching.com and win the auction, I'll discount the winning bid by 5% AND send the GPS with free shipping (I use 2-3 day flat rate box). Please make sure you contact me with your eBay and GC.com user names.

Here is a detailed description of what I'm selling:

The item up for auction is a used Garmin GPSmap 60CSx with $115.00 worth of accessories.

What's included:

* Garmin GPSmap 60CSx w/original box contents

- Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx unit w/ base maps

- 64 MB microSD (installed in the battery compartment)

- Belt clip

- USB interface cable

- MapSource Trip & Waypoint Manager Version 3.0 (Version 4 available for free download at http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=209)

- Lanyard

- Owner's Manual & Quick-Start Guide

* Neoprene Carrying Case (P/N 010-10578-00, MSRP $19.99)

* Vehicle Power cable w/ PC Serial Interface (P/N 010-10165-00, MSRP $45.00)

* Bike Mount (P/N 010-10454-00, MSRP $17.99)

* Vehicle Mount (P/N 010-10457-00, MSRP 31.80)

Disclosures… Please read before bidding!

This GPS unit is in great working condition but it does have some cosmetic blemishes. Most of these blemishes are on the bottom of the unit. I tried to include pictures with this listing that show these blemishes. Detailed road maps are not included. This unit only has the default base maps. Also, the Vehicle Power cable with PC Serial Interface has been wrapped with black tape to "consolidate" the two cables. Please e-mail me if want higher resolutions pictures.

About the Garmin GPSmap 60CSx…

There is so much I can say about this GPS but to keep this listing short and candid, I'll try to remain brief. If you are interested in technical information about this GPS, visit Garmin's website: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145&pID=310.

I've used this GPS for geocaching for the last year and a half. I recently bought a Colorado and have no need for this unit any longer. So, I thought I'd post it here on eBay to see if anyone else would be interested to have an amazing GPS at a very low price.

The GPSmap 60CSx is a mapping GPS. This means the unit will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destinations. The unit has a built in electronic compass and altimeter. Most GPS devices need to be moving to "find north." The 60CSx, however, will point north while standing still.

The transflective TFT 256-color screen is scratch free and easy to see in daylight. You will notice there is an InvisibleSHEILD brand screen protector installed to ensure your screen will remain scratch free. The back light is useful for night time use. I've experienced 15-18 hours of continuous use with Duracell alkaline AA batteries; 12 to 15 with NiMH rechargeable batteries.

This is a great lot! I'm somewhat sad to sell this unit. If you have any questions about functionality or capabilities, please don't hesitate to ask me. Thanks and happy caching!

~WowWhoaWeeWa

Howard