an apology to cache agent.

abvhiael

i received a warning from Groundspeak about my conduct in my previous posting relating to my issues with the local cache reviewer in my area. i do apologize for my comments that were derogatory to cache agent, my frustration level bubbled over, and it was not my intent to put anyone down or engage in personal attacks.

i am truly sorry if i expressed myself in a way that hurt anyone, it was never my intention to do so. i have taken this issue into the appeals path offered, and feel that my caches did abide by the guidelines as set forth on geocaching.com. if the appeals process feels that they dont, so be it, they'll be removed. end of story. its a nice trail out along that way, so hopefully someone else will place a cache here or there one day.

to cache agent: i apologize personally to you if any of my coments were defamatory. i am sorry that i found no better avenue to air my grievances, but i hope that this has revealed that there should be a better way of dealing with disagreements with the local geocaching community. i think there are issues within the community that need to be adressed, but im sorry if you feel i was persoanly attacking you. im used to yelling at government bureaucrats for a living and was out of line with my tone.

im hoping that one day we can engage in more constructive assosciation. if you took anything as a personal slight, it wasnt my intent.

ill leave what caches i have out there for now, one puzzle that was having issues with the game pieces will probably get archived anyhow to open up the area for other geocachers.

my intent was to add to the sport, and im sorry if ive left a bad taste in anybodys mouth with my comments. they were some things that needed to be said, but they were never meant to attack anyone PERSONALLY, and i should have engaged in a more civl manner. heck, im a big loud iriahman and sometimes let it get away from me.

happy trails all.

im done.