c++ puzzle cache...little help

A.Rock

There is a little cache in my city that has been driving me and a few other cachers crazy. It is a cache we think for very computer savvy types. Unfortunately that does not include us and google has been of little help. If there are any computer programmers out there who could help us out that would be great. We also wouldn't say no to coordinates :laughing: The cache waypoint is GC1A1VV

Edited by A.Rock

There is a little cache in my city that has been driving me and a few other cachers crazy. It is a cache we think for very computer savvy types. Unfortunately that does not include us and google has been of little help. If there are any computer programmers out there who could help us out that would be great. We also wouldn't say no to coordinates :laughing: The cache waypoint is GC1A1VV

Get a C compiler or just learn a little C syntax and figure it out in your head.

Here is a little bit to get you started.

int E[] = {9,8,7,6,5,4,0x3};

Translation: E is an array of integers. E[0] = 9, E[1] = 8, E[2] = 7, etc.

for(i=0;i<=6;i++){

if (E>8) {

E = E-1;

}else{

E = E+1;

}

}

Translation:

For all values of i between 0 and 6, do this:

If E is greater than 8, set E to one less than it is.

Otherwise set E to one greater than it is.

0x3 is just another number, you will want to look up hexadecimal notation to figure that one out.