Carroll County Cache Bash '08

dkwolf

Posting this for a friend, they were unable to get it listed in time to be on GC.com's listings, so thought I would toss it out here to try and help get interest up:

Oh... Carroll County, Iowa.

Cache Bash – April 12, 2008, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

Carroll County Conservation invites you to its Cache Bash ‘08. Come see what this latest craze of geocaching is all about. This free event is a modern day treasure hunt with GPS units that will get you outside and moving! Never been geocaching? Consider yourself a seasoned cacher? All levels of cachers are welcome! This year’s event will feature some new caches and is sure to be a blast for all ages. A few GPS units will be available for use. If you are interested in borrowing a unit or have questions, please call (712) 792-4614 to reserve yours. Participants should bring a sack lunch and meet at the East Shelter at Swan Lake State Park by 10:00 a.m.

If anyone is interested in attending and would like directions, PM me and I'll help you out.

Edited by dkwolf