Problem with bookmark lists. Something wrong?

nekom

Ok I've been making some bookmark list of future cache plans. These lists are private, but useful to me because I can churn out the bulk waypoints, or see if one of them gets archived or DNF'ed before I go out. The problem I'm having: I just made one list with 12 caches. I called it Operation panhandle crossing. Added the caches to the list, all is well. I then created another list, named Operation northwoods. When I try to add caches to THAT list, I select that list from the combo box, but the caches are going to the operation panhandle list. I'm fairly sure I'm doing this right, and I've done this in the past with no trouble. Is this a bug or known issue, or am I being an idiot somewhere?

Maybe it's a bug that just cropped up recently. The first mention I saw of it was just a couple of days ago, in this thread. Sounds just like what you are seeing.

Thanks, that looks like exactly the same problem I'm having. At least it's not just me. I didn't notice that thread, maybe a moderator can close this one or merge it with that one. It looks like he did the same exact thing as I did, so I'm guessing this is just a bug then?