GPX zip email trouble

wyld_bill2003

Finally got everything ready to go paperless: PDA, Cachemate, GSAK, Premium Membership. I created a simple Pocket Query using one of the online guides. Everything went great until I went to download the attachment from my e-mail. The attachment said 1234567.zip, but when I clicked on download attachment, it then said it was a .efw file (type wmx attachment file). Can anyone tell me whats going on and how to fix it?

I found this on the 'net:

Compressed .ZIP or executable .EXE file renamed by CA Security Centre to have a ".efw" extension; typically applies to e-mail attachments scanned by Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software.

EFW zipped files may be opened by changing the file extension to ".zip" and opening the file with a decompression utility, such as WinZip or Stuffit Expander; executable files may be run directly by changing the file extension to ".exe" and opening the file.

Got it all figured out. Thank you both for all the help. It is very much appreciated. Dont know why I didnt do a net search myself. I'm sure I will be asking more questions about all this paperless stuff, so much to learn but so far the online guides and the great people in these forums have made it a lot easier. Thanks again for the help.