Painfully slow TB page

DopeyDuck

We have a personal coin that we dip into caches that we have found. Up until about 6 - 8 weeks ago, the main page would display in a normal amount of time. Now, when we visit the page, it takes a minute or two just to see the details. The reference number of the coin is TBMZW1. We have not made any changes to the write up of the coin since we started it. The only thing that has recently changed is the coin designer now has a logo and the official coin name has been updated. (Not our coin name.)

Any idea why it takes so long to pull up the details on this TB?

We have a personal coin that we dip into caches that we have found. Up until about 6 - 8 weeks ago, the main page would display in a normal amount of time. Now, when we visit the page, it takes a minute or two just to see the details. The reference number of the coin is TBMZW1. We have not made any changes to the write up of the coin since we started it. The only thing that has recently changed is the coin designer now has a logo and the official coin name has been updated. (Not our coin name.)

Any idea why it takes so long to pull up the details on this TB?

I have the same problem on my personal tracker. It started at the same time as this update:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=183543

It's just a site issue. I have problems getting other pages to load and then later it's fine, then back to slow.

Your page pulled up quick for me, then the next time it was slow.

It happens.

It never pulls up quick for me anymore. I know that GC.com is sometimes slow, but not with this page. Even after it finishes loading, if I refresh it I wait and wait and wait.

I have the same problem on my personal tracker. It started at the same time as this update:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=183543

Thanks. I'll post a note over there too.