For Sale: PDA For Paperless Caching (Palm Vx)

I have a Palm Vx for sale. Its not in great condition, it has scratches/dents/etc. The screen is in very good condition except the writing part which is all scratched up. The handwriting recognition has problems, and sometimes after resets the screen calibration gets very messed up. It seems to be very durable though, it has a metal casing and seems to withstand a lot. It is a great PDA for paperless caching, and comes preloaded with cachemate (unregistered). I'm willing to sell it for pretty cheap considering its almost bottom of the line now. Its a great PDA if your worried about buying a more expensive one and getting it broken, and this pda should be hard to break anyway.

Whats included:

- Palm Vx PDA

- Charging cable (AC Adapter)

- Serial cable / cradle

- Stylus

This item has now been listed on ebay!!! Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=014

You can reply to this post or email me at dontpanic0@gmail.com

Pictures:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Edited by dontpanic0

New to all this - I am currently casheing without a GPS system but would like to get something to help me! Does this include a GPS type system that will help me?

Also I'm in England - what would postage be?

Many thanks!

Sarah

Edited by redslm

Err, no it doesn't this is just for having clues of cache on.

GPS is seperate to this, how are you managing to cache without GPS?

My Mrs's has nabbed my cycling GPS so am looking for best value, so far it's either legend various or the 60 both Garmin

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-010-00322-0...234&sr=1-14

Ah right.. thanks for that :anibad: !!

I have just found my first cache today and think I could really get into it! I just looked at the map and the clues and went in search! Must have been an easy one as I found it pretty quickly.

Must get a GPS then, I have the bug now ;)

Congrat's on 1st find, you'll find caching easier with GPS.

You must have beginners luck :D

Yes I also thought that must be beginners luck! Went in search of another today, knew the general vicinity but could not find it :D had my 3 year old in tow, bless him, he was so excited about finding the treasure B)

Oh sorry to the OP for butting in here!!