LOWRANCE iWAY 600c

FOR SALE

This is a brand new car mount Lowrance iway 600c. Cables & all still sealed in bags. Opened and powered up once with the power from my other lowrance (to check only) but never left the house (box!). 300 plus SH. Will pay for shipping (or deliver/exchange) if your in florida. Will be at April 5th event also.

This thing has turn for turn and have used mine to GC with success. Very accurate readings from what i can tell but i'm new to all of this so...

I imagine you would be able to find out more going to see the specs online than i could explain here so, it is what it is. Will post pics if needed.

Have seen this on ebay for more and figured i would offer it here first to avoid ebay and paypal fee's and can give someone a better deal :)

includes: windshield mount, car lighter adapter, in-home power supply plug, operating instructions, quick start guide & protective cover. 5 INCH SCREEN!

I'll even throw in a new "Travel Gnome" TB!? :anibad: .....

Edited by busterwranks

FOR SALE

This is a brand new car mount Lowrance iway 600c. Cables & all still sealed in bags. Opened and powered up once with the power from my other lowrance (to check only) but never left the house (box!). 300 plus SH. Will pay for shipping (or deliver/exchange) if your in florida. Will be at April 5th event also.

This thing has turn for turn and have used mine to GC with success. Very accurate readings from what i can tell but i'm new to all of this so...

I imagine you would be able to find out more going to see the specs online than i could explain here so, it is what it is. Will post pics if needed.

Have seen this on ebay for more and figured i would offer it here first to avoid ebay and paypal fee's and can give someone a better deal :D

includes: windshield mount, car lighter adapter, in-home power supply plug, operating instructions, quick start guide & protective cover. 5 INCH SCREEN!

I'll even throw in a new "Travel Gnome" TB!? :D .....

Here is where the pics belong!

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg