send pages to my MP3 player

DAVID1111

I don't rightly know.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say odds point to no. You might be able to get a bit better info if you indicate the brand/model of your color-screen MP3 player.

I had the same thought with my phone (color screen, photo and MP3 capable. But it doesn't seem to know how to read text documents.)

I don't rightly know.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say odds point to no. You might be able to get a bit better info if you indicate the brand/model of your color-screen MP3 player.

I had the same thought with my phone (color screen, photo and MP3 capable. But it doesn't seem to know how to read text documents.)

Nor can my phone, but it can easily read HTML documents! That works great.

But back to the OP's problem, I strongly doubt it - maybe if your mp3 player has a "notes" section...?

I would not doubt it from the beginning...

Just thinking:

If you can 'convert' a cache page to a MP3 file format (i.e. a song of 1 second) with additional information in the ID3v2 tags...maybe you can store in there some information like cache name, difficulty, terrain, hint...

You can compare this with the method which iPod cachers are using. They store information in the "address book" feature of that device....

Who thinks with me it is possible?

Regards,

Hans