Problem installing to Medion MD 150

The Flying Boots

We have a Medion MD 150 with Windows OS and enough memory. We've also downloaded the Player, Builder and .NET thingy but can't seem to get anything loaded onto the PDA. :D

Is it the PDA that is the problem? What do we do? :laughing:

Can we have an idiots guide written please. :P

There's a Wherigo been published very close to us and ww know of someone in the process of building another. It's getting very frustrating as we're so looking forward to getting involved.

Please please help.

You're supposed to run the .Net CF (Compact Framework) v2 on your laptop or desktop. After that, sync your PDA/phone to the computer. Look on the mobile device's screen and it should after less than a minute prompt you for permission to install the .Net CF v2. Once that's installed, you can copy the Wherigo cab file to your PDA/phone. Run that file from your device to set up Wherigo.

When installed properly, the .Net CF v2 should appear on your list of installed programs. It's not really a program by itself, really; it's more of a collection of files and settings that other programs, such as Wherigo, use. So don't think you're supposed to see or run anything once you have the CF installed.

That should be it for installing the software. If you have further problems, please explain what you have done and where in the installation process you are at.

Ok

By the time I got back from work Mr F.B had been busy sorting out the problem. It's seems I'd downloaded the Compact Framework for Service Pack 1 when I should have downloaded the one for Service Pack 2. Once that was done the player and games loaded without problem. If any one else is having the same problems I got it from here Compact Framework for Service Pack 2

Haven't yet tried out the tutorial as my brain hurts from trying to understand it all but hopefully things will be a bit straightforward from now on