Anyone have City Navigator with Colorado?

I love my Colorado 400t and on my latest roadtrip I had it in automotive mode and my little blue triange was never displayed on the road I was on, even if I had the unit set to lock on road. If I throw down $100 plus for city navigator am I assured this will not happen? I'm not sure I'm ready to upgrade to a Nuvi for automotive purposes, but I wouldn't mind expanding my Colorado for this purpose. Anyone out there use City Nav. with their Colorado? On the sd card? What do you think? How's the functionality? Thanks in advance for responding.

I love my Colorado 400t and on my latest roadtrip I had it in automotive mode and my little blue triange was never displayed on the road I was on, even if I had the unit set to lock on road. If I throw down $100 plus for city navigator am I assured this will not happen? I'm not sure I'm ready to upgrade to a Nuvi for automotive purposes, but I wouldn't mind expanding my Colorado for this purpose. Anyone out there use City Nav. with their Colorado? On the sd card? What do you think? How's the functionality? Thanks in advance for responding.

I have City Navigator on my 300, mixed with Topo 2008 on an SD card. Works fine for me, but it's not as good as my C550. Touch-screen keyboard and voice prompting are very important for my car needs. I'd really advise forking over a little more cash for a Nuvi or some other dedicated car unit.

On my 400t I have City Navigator NT loaded up on a 1 gig card. It holds the entire U.S.A. and from using City Navigator on other Garmin products, I have no complaints. It gives you turn by turn directions, but without word promps just beeps

Is your triangle on the colorado on the road? I just wonder why on my topo map it doesn't follow a road, even if I don't have the city nav maps.