Request: Create custom TB icons

admo1972

I think it would be kind of cool to be able to design ones own icon for a TB. Perhaps once you've purchased a TB, for an extra buck or two (or 5 or whatever) you can upload your own icon.

I think this would generate many more sales of TB's overall, and at a premium over generic TB icons.

Thoughts?

I think it would be kind of cool to be able to design ones own icon for a TB. Perhaps once you've purchased a TB, for an extra buck or two (or 5 or whatever) you can upload your own icon.

I think this would generate many more sales of TB's overall, and at a premium over generic TB icons.

Thoughts?

This would be cool, but isn't this what coins are for? :blink:

This would be cool, but isn't this what coins are for? :blink:

Yes, but with coins they can nail you with fees for the artwork, the die mold, the test batch, the materials, the production, and a whole host of other things, depending on whom you use. (This is what I've heard, anyway; I've never minted my own coin.) If TBs had a custom icon option, the price of the tags themselves would still be the only cost; the only change would be in the programming of the site. I could see this as a premium-member feature, or as an extra charge to offset the costs of programming and hosting the new feature.

For coins a custom icon requires a minimum of 250 coins and there is a $150 setup. So my guess would be if you asked you might be able to get a custom icon if you bought a minimum of 250 TB tags and paid $150 for the setup.

Yes, like the Unite for Diabetes TBs and the Jeep TBs.