Colorado 300

oikumene

How can I change the distance information of the Turn-by-Turn Active Route to time?

Thanks

On the map page, click the options button, then 'change data field', rocker button to what field you want to change, click it, the CO will bring up a menu of data items, select 'Time to Next', or 'ETA', or whatever you were intending. Experiment and be happy. I had time for a bit, but found I preferred the distance anyway...easier to gauge turns.

How can I change the distance information of the Turn-by-Turn Active Route to time?

Thanks

On the map page, click the options button, then 'change data field', rocker button to what field you want to change, click it, the CO will bring up a menu of data items, select 'Time to Next', or 'ETA', or whatever you were intending. Experiment and be happy. I had time for a bit, but found I preferred the distance anyway...easier to gauge turns.

I do not think you have understood my problem. This image shall explain better what I want from my Colorado.

306100568.jpg

Or rather you didn't understand the answer...

The procedure RFtinkerer gave you is what you can do on the Colorado. The list of turns can't be modified on the newer Garmins. It's the same with the nüvis, for example. Unlike them, the Colorado does allow you to configure the map data fields.

By opening the turn preview for a turn, you can see both distance and time to a turn.