Best place to buy your GPS?

Loke9

Hi,

Living in Sweden. Planning on buying a Colorado 300 (eventhough reading threads in this forum has given me second thoughts!).

Just checking prices on the web theres a 250 USD pricedifference (including shipping) between the best price in Sweden and Tiger GPS.

Which brings me to my question: could you give youre views on where to buy my unit? Tiger GPS? GPScity? Others?

/Jon

Hi,

Living in Sweden. Planning on buying a Colorado 300 (eventhough reading threads in this forum has given me second thoughts!).

Just checking prices on the web theres a 250 USD pricedifference (including shipping) between the best price in Sweden and Tiger GPS.

Which brings me to my question: could you give youre views on where to buy my unit? Tiger GPS? GPScity? Others?

/Jon

Jon,

I have used http://gpsnow.com a few times and have been pleased with the service and price. I purchased my Colorado 300 from them.

Update: I just checked the gpsnow website and they only ship to the United States.

Edited by Barrikady

Hi,

/Jon

Jon,

I have used http://gpsnow.com a few times and have been pleased with the service and price.

Update: I just checked the gpsnow website and they only ship to the United States.

Thanks for your input,

Just curious, what what issues do you feel are not fixed by the most recent update?

/Jon

Hi,

/Jon

Jon,

I have used http://gpsnow.com a few times and have been pleased with the service and price.

Thanks for your input,

Just curious, what what issues do you feel are not fixed by the most recent update?

/Jon

Oh my, that question has some very complex answers!

I believe it is best answered by THIS Groundspeak forum.

Edited by Barrikady