Best place to buy 60csx?

superduty1

After having to deal for weeks with my Magellan Triton 200, which is a terrible device, I couldn't wait for the mail. Found it at a Bestbuy store for $399.99, printed the listing for $305.00 on Walmart.com, brought it into Bestbuy and the price was matched, no questions asked. You can use the item locator function on Bestbuy.com to see which store has in it in stock. Good luck. It's a great device.

After having to deal for weeks with my Magellan Triton 200, which is a terrible device, I couldn't wait for the mail. Found it at a Bestbuy store for $399.99, printed the listing for $305.00 on Walmart.com, brought it into Bestbuy and the price was matched, no questions asked. You can use the item locator function on Bestbuy.com to see which store has in it in stock. Good luck. It's a great device.

Good idea. The only good reason to get it from PCnation is to save on sales tax. I was at Fry's yesterday, they had the 60csx for $460. I am not sure how places can sell many items for that much more than other places - unless of course there are impulse buyers or folks who dont do any research.

Don't understand why people like price matching unless they're madly in love with another store. Seems to me we ought to support the store that's willing to offer comepetitive prices and not support the ones that sit back collecting high prices from those impulse buyers or others too lazy to shop around.

I did the same had a Triton 500 and sent it back. Did the price match and used some christmas gift cards. This thing is pretty amazing and night and day difference from the Magellan

Don't understand why people like price matching unless they're madly in love with another store. Seems to me we ought to support the store that's willing to offer comepetitive prices and not support the ones that sit back collecting high prices from those impulse buyers or others too lazy to shop around.

And if Best Buy were to go Belly Up, you would probably be the first one wondering why!

Advertising -- it ain't cheap.

Supporting a store that is going to be there for you, no fail, means something (to me anyway.)

If you want to support walmart.com, more power to you. I have a buddy who uses them.

While I was not pleased to find batteries (the new pre-charged NiMH Duracell 2000 mAh) considerably cheaper at my local Kroger, I didn't cry (too long) having bought them from Best Buy because I was there for another reason (no additional cost of gas making a special trip.)

REI is an excellent choice. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, they give you your money back. You also get 10% back on your purchases if you are a member.

gpsnow.com is another excellent choice. They have excellent customer service and customer support.

And if Best Buy were to go Belly Up, you would probably be the first one wondering why!

Advertising -- it ain't cheap.

Supporting a store that is going to be there for you, no fail, means something (to me anyway.)

If you want to support walmart.com, more power to you. I have a buddy who uses them.

While I was not pleased to find batteries (the new pre-charged NiMH Duracell 2000 mAh) considerably cheaper at my local Kroger, I didn't cry (too long) having bought them from Best Buy because I was there for another reason (no additional cost of gas making a special trip.)

REI is an excellent choice. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, they give you your money back. You also get 10% back on your purchases if you are a member.

gpsnow.com is another excellent choice. They have excellent customer service and customer support.

will REI price match?