help with transfer of caches to Palm lllc

MR / MRS WATERRAT

Could you give us a bit more information on what you are doing. Are you trying to transfer a .loc file or .gpx file? In the mean time here are some sites to check:

Geocaching-U

GGA site

If that doesn't help give a shout.

Jim

Thanks for the answer I'll check those sites out also I've got cachemate loaded along with GSAK the laptop shows the transfer then after a couple of seconds it states on the Palm data recieved in unknown format I've tried all I know and now I'm just really baffled

Could you give us a bit more information on what you are doing. Are you trying to transfer a .loc file or .gpx file? In the mean time here are some sites to check:

Geocaching-U

GGA site

Jim

Thanks for the answer I'll check those sites out also I've got cachemate loaded along with GSAK the laptop shows the transfer then after a couple of seconds it states on the Palm data recieved in unknown format I've tried all I know and now I'm just really baffled

From GSAK, do File > Export > Cachemate PDB File.

Make sure "Install to Palm" is checked in the next dialog box (and other options you want)

Click "Generate"

When it's done, connect your Palm and "hot sync" via Palm Desktop Hot Sync Manager

Geocaching-U

GGA site

Jim

From GSAK, do File > Export > Cachemate PDB File.

Make sure "Install to Palm" is checked in the next dialog box (and other options you want)

Click "Generate"

When it's done, connect your Palm and "hot sync" via Palm Desktop Hot Sync Manager

Thank You VERY VERY MUCH!!!! That was the step I've been missing all along. Your help is greatly appreciated by both my wife and I as she will not have to carry the all the paper with her any longer