MapSend Topo 3D: water on top of mountains?

penoyar2

I just bought Mapsend Topo 3D USA to use with my eXplorist 210. It works dandy except for one problem. Any significant mountain, say 8,000 feet or more, is covered in water. Like all over the place. I'm in Oregon and the ones I've looked at are Mount Hood, St. Helens, and Rainier but I'm willing to bet this is a generalizable problem. At first I thought they were just defective glaciers, but no, the glaciers are denoted separately and unobtrusively. The water covers up topographic lines and you can't see a dadgum thing through it. What is that water supposed to be? Can you get rid of it? It appears on both the computer and GPS versions of the maps. I have seen no mention of this problem anywhere else on the forums which is also strange since it seems like it would be a major problem for anyone using it for navigating on a big mountain. Magellan customer service was, predictably, useless. Anybody who knows a fix or can at least reassure me that it is unfixable so I can stop worrying about it would have my gratitude.

I thought it was glaciers too, but those are designated separately, AND you can see the topo lines through them so they're not a problem. Plus when you put the cursor over the water, it says "water". So has nobody else noticed this? Is there a thread somewhere else about it?